So far, we've covered a wide range of topics. If you want to start at the beginning, check out this post.
The laundry! Oh, it can be such a beast. But, over the years, I've learned some really awesome tips. Here's a few that should help get your laundry looking fresh and crisp!
- For heavily soiled clothing, soak in cold water for 30 minutes.This will help loosen any dirt and other residue.
- For moldy or musty clothes, add a cup of vinegar to your wash.
- Always soak stains before adding to the wash.
- If your laundry is looking dull, just add a 1/2 cup of baking soda!
- Set a timer for your dryer if it doesn't have one. Always pull out the close as soon as finished, so that they don't wrinkle.
- Have static electricity in your clothes? Just pop them back in the dryer with a damp wash rag.
- Run out of laundry detergent, but need to wash a load? Just mix up 1 cup of vinegar and 1/2 cup baking soda to replace detergent.
What are some of your favorite laundry tips?