I don't know about you, but we have a large entertainment center (actually it's a converted dresser) that we use to store movies, tapes, cd's, magazines, books, cords and more! It quickly becomes an eye sore when three different people clamor to use it day in, day out. So here's a goal for this week to tackle your own entertainment areas:
Five Weeks To Less Mess: Week 1-Tackling The Entertainment Section
- Clean out your movies, books, magazines and donate to charity.
- Try pairing your items to "sections" such as kids in one area, music in another, etc.
- Dust and clean your stereo, television, video game player, etc.
- Use a staple or twist tie to gather all your electronic cords to help keep the "eye sore" at bay.
- Check pinterest or other resources for ways to hide electronics from view.